Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Can 708 do Ford Relative Compression?
Can 708 do Ford Relative Compression?

2848 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2019-12-11 01:33:27

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    ajr690
    2013-04-27 01:57:06
    Can 708 do Ford Relative Compression?

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-05-03 00:57:34

we need more info for your request. ... for example, what car, what model, what year, what engine and in which system.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    pkandris

2019-10-16 01:47:42 (Reply to:Autel Support)

How about its a seriously common diagnostic feature on just about any other
    diagnostic ade,. My maxisys elite cost thousands, earn your money and figure it out!
    He gave you all the damn information you need. Its a test that is needed on any
    modern motor today, try looking at the duramax for God sakes

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-12-11 01:33:27 (Reply to:pkandris)

LOL ,You do realize you were replying to a thread that's over 6 years old for the discontinued  DS708 and Autel Support no longer answers questions from user forum any more . I had the DS708 and it offered Ford power balance but did not offer relative compression test. I have a Maxi Sys Elite now  and  it Does Not offer relative compression test for Ford either. With DS708 I used to be able to access Power balance in Diagnostics under work support or special function, but with my MaxiSys Elite , I no longer can find Power balance in Diagnostics(No longer list special function or work support tab in Diagnostics and have to completely exit, close out Maxi Sys App. Reopen Maxi Sys App and reenter vehicle with a new RO id and select Service or Hot function  App, find Cylinder Tab , then find power Balance. It definitely more hassle to get to now, but if  that's what Optimizing is, it sucks , they should have kept it in Diagnostics tab in special functions, or work support.
  Total1 Pages